Poll: Would you participate in this challenge?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Hell yes!
81.82%
9 81.82%
Definitly no!
0%
0 0%
Maybe if we did... (specify in thread)
18.18%
2 18.18%
Total 11 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results | Edit poll ]

Weekly sketch community challenge interest
Hi!

I would like to start a weekly sketch community challenge.
But I'm a bit doubtful on the rules / guidelines and I was hoping for some input from the community.

The first thing I'm doubting about is the name, mostly the part 'sketch' as I want people to go as far into the theme as they wish. Should I keep 'sketch' or just rename it to 'drawing' / 'art' ...

The second is the time limit. I've seen daily sketch groups go days without posts as people have no time to draw a sketch that day. This is way I kept it weekly (also a lot easier topic wise).

The third is if I should make it competitive (so a winner) or not? Maybe start out non-competitive and see if the community goes along with it and then start a poll?

Sorry if this is bothersome but I would really like to contribute to the community and this in one of the only ways I know how (except drawing off course).
Any suggestions or remarks are more than welcome :)

Messages In This Thread
Weekly sketch community challenge interest - by SpectreX - 03-08-2013, 03:08 AM
RE: Weekly sketch community challenge interest - by SpectreX - 03-08-2013, 04:59 PM
RE: Weekly sketch community challenge interest - by SpectreX - 03-09-2013, 10:30 PM
RE: Weekly sketch community challenge interest - by SpectreX - 03-09-2013, 11:35 PM
RE: Weekly sketch community challenge interest - by unlimitedbacon - 03-10-2013, 09:41 AM
RE: Weekly sketch community challenge interest - by Nemome - 03-10-2013, 11:03 PM
RE: Weekly sketch community challenge interest - by SpectreX - 03-10-2013, 11:26 PM