Zombie Boss Concept- any finishing tips/ideas?
Hey all,
This is a concept for a zombie fps shooter, hes a 'boss' zombie, kinda tank style.
I'm going to have a bit of his shoulder/ back cut away to show his ribs and perhaps a few other things that show hes a zombie like gashes and blood etc.
Is there anything else that I can do at this point to make it look more imposing/zombie ish? I've been told that he isnt zombie style enough, which is true.
I know that his left hand has th ewrong perspective, or the pole does- the pole is a parking sign thingiemajig that has been ripped up from the ground, so has a load of shorn off pipes and concrete and earth on the end which he uses as a hammer.
His style is 'construction worker', and it needs to be fairly realistic, in that this could just be a dude who was mutated to be massive and bulked out even more than he already was (so no scythes, cloaks, flamethrowers, samurai swords or other please... fun though they are ;) )
Also, what have i done wrong in this that i can improve on next time i do a character concept?
Any help would be really appreciated, thanks very much :)

Attached Files Image(s)

Messages In This Thread
Zombie Boss Concept- any finishing tips/ideas? - by Wardy - 03-11-2013, 08:48 PM
RE: Zombie Boss Concept- any finishing tips/ideas? - by JabyReART - 03-12-2013, 01:06 AM
RE: Zombie Boss Concept- any finishing tips/ideas? - by JabyReART - 03-12-2013, 06:10 PM
RE: Zombie Boss Concept- any finishing tips/ideas? - by manlybrian - 03-13-2013, 04:35 PM