Creativity and good ideas, can I learn how to?
Thanks for sharing I actually didnt know about this Dan and Dave talk I'll have to listen it, but I actually use to like creative artists more than technical artists (I love surealism art) and well also there are artists who are both technical and creative which is perfect combination, and is what I would like to become (someday).

I tried to think how to be creative myself and how to not do what other artists do 'cause sometimes my mind copy ideas from others unconsciously and in my case I just try to forget all those cool images that I like from other artists and then I think what kind of art I would like to do, what kind of things I want to tell etc.

To do cool things you need inspiration and inspiration is hard to find, in my case I love music I listen tons of different kind of music everyday (depending on my mood I choose the type), I can't draw without music, it is always a big inspiration for me (probably the biggest), also watching movies, reading books or travelling different places inspires me. I try to catch ideas or make short stories in my head (sometimes I even write down some to not forget them) and then I think how could I represent those in a painting or series of paintings etc

I don't know what else to say, I'm starting now to take art seriously and this is just my humble opinion or experience, hope it helps you in someway.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Creativity and good ideas, can I learn how to? - by Blewzen - 04-03-2013, 02:30 AM
RE: Creativity and good ideas, can I learn how to? - by SpectreX - 04-03-2013, 09:23 PM
RE: Creativity and good ideas, can I learn how to? - by SpectreX - 04-03-2013, 10:04 PM
RE: Creativity and good ideas, can I learn how to? - by SpectreX - 04-03-2013, 11:04 PM