Art Schools
Yes, Thanks for the information, Atrenr and JonHop. I appreciate all so I have found a few schools that look good.. quite pricey, but still worth looking into.. One of the schools I have been looking into is Academy of Art University in San Fran. I was looking into the Game Design and Illustration programs, but realized that most Game Design programs include a ton of 3D modeling, animation, and things that are not going to necessary help with becoming a concept artist, so therefore the illustration program looks pretty good. The teachers also seem to have pretty good artwork.
The local art school (Alberta College of Art & Design) is not so good to my knowledge, I talked to some of my friends that has gone there in the past and they said it was okay but, they didn't take it seriously and are in programs like Jewelery, etc. I'm going to look into it more, though. I know that this school is much cheaper.
I feel as if I won't be able to go to FZD for multiple reasons.. price, unfamiliarity, distance, probably not able to get scolarships in singapore.. etc..
I appreciate all the info! Especially from past grads and how they liked or didn't like their art school.
Thanks!

Messages In This Thread
Art Schools - by Zachary McLean - 04-10-2013, 02:59 PM
RE: Art Schools - by JonHop - 04-10-2013, 08:17 PM
RE: Art Schools - by atrenr - 04-11-2013, 06:22 AM
RE: Art Schools - by Zachary McLean - 04-13-2013, 10:17 AM
RE: Art Schools - by Kitsune - 04-13-2013, 04:40 PM
RE: Art Schools - by Zachary McLean - 04-14-2013, 02:52 AM