The Sketchy Sketchbook of ....Sketchyness!!
°o° that's a lot of work!!! mmm... After you measure what is the width and height of the object try to apply the theory of perspective for example vanishing points, eye level, you want to be a manga artist is a subject really important.

Take a simple object like a ball, placed close to you, away from you, analyze what happens compare the "real" size of the objects, is incredible how small can be the bone and muscles with respect to other objects in the real world.

Yesterday I was comparing a fly with the nail of my little finger lol it is really small but when you look at the drawing of feng Zhu seems very big to the point of placing people on top of them XD everything is relative.

I do not remember where it was that I read, I think in a Harold Speed book that to draw all the senses are needed in this case the touch and sight.

Keep going :3

'The best way to have a good ideas is to have a lot of ideas ' Linus Paulingth

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Sketchy Sketchbook of ....Sketchyness!! - by natori - 06-08-2013, 01:37 PM
RE: The Sketchy Sketchbook of ....Sketchyness!! - by Abnormal - 01-29-2018, 06:12 AM