Heres some of my works.
(06-10-2013, 07:04 PM)Andromonoid Wrote: Awesome designs, moondoodles. Nice work man, you got good values and colors in your work. I really like the reimagined design for the Martian from The War of the Worlds, creepy! And the dropship kicks ass, it really looks big and heavy as a dropship should, although I am not sure, does it have 2 pilots sitting beside eachother? The "Blockade" is something I would like to carry around in a duke-nuk'em like game and I can just imagine the recoil and bang from that sucker as I slaughter big alien monsters with it haha! Awesome!

Thank you. yea the martian came out good, i was using the description from the book, trynna honour it and be contempary too. the dropship, yea, i love big chunky dropships :) when i was designing it i figured that the gunnar would be in the bowles of the ship, kinda like ac 130 gunners, have a seperate control panel. and yea, the blockade. its supposed to be an small anti vehicle assualt rifle, the military usually use .50 cal snipers for that so wanted that amount of firepower in a smaller more lightweight frame. but you can gib aliens with it too :)

also, for fans of teh dropship, you may want to boomark this link. its getting made into a model for sale, can own your own :)

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=...=1&theater

Messages In This Thread
Heres some of my works. - by moondoodles - 06-05-2013, 02:05 AM
RE: Heres some of my works. - by SpectreX - 06-05-2013, 02:44 AM
RE: Heres some of my works. - by moondoodles - 06-05-2013, 02:59 AM
RE: Heres some of my works. - by SpectreX - 06-05-2013, 04:15 AM
RE: Heres some of my works. - by Eric - 06-09-2013, 06:04 AM
RE: Heres some of my works. - by moondoodles - 06-10-2013, 06:40 PM
RE: Heres some of my works. - by Andromonoid - 06-10-2013, 07:04 PM
RE: Heres some of my works. - by moondoodles - 06-10-2013, 08:09 PM