Xylithric's Art Dump
Hey, I'm liking the start of your sketchbook, you've got quite the variety going here.

For the bust of your character, the lines are really clean and the placement of the features seem correct.
My biggest issue would definitely have to be the jawline, neck, lips and shoulders. The lips shape themselves is good, they're abit large, so it's just a simple matter of transforming them to make 'em smaller. The jawline is much too square so just round it out and bring the chin closer to the lips.

The neck is making a V shape and is too straight, widen out the bottom just a tad and give the sides of the neck a bit of a curve. Finally the shoulders are probably fine, it's hard to tell atm with how the neck connects to it, I'd just say raise it up a little more so the neck doesn't look so long.

I'm sure once these problems are solved it'll start looking much better, and consider doing a few studies of female heads beforehand so you can completely ingrain that information in your mind. Hope things helps, it's looking good and can't wait to see it finished. :D

Messages In This Thread
Xylithric's Art Dump - by Xylithric - 07-08-2013, 05:45 AM
RE: Xylithric's Art Dump - by Xylithric - 07-10-2013, 07:08 AM
RE: Xylithric's Art Dump - by Archreux - 07-10-2013, 08:12 AM
RE: Xylithric's Art Dump - by Xylithric - 10-15-2014, 09:29 AM
RE: Xylithric's Art Dump - by Xylithric - 10-16-2014, 10:04 AM
RE: Xylithric's Art Dump - by aks9 - 10-23-2014, 04:08 AM
RE: Xylithric's Art Dump - by Xylithric - 10-23-2014, 08:43 AM