A major flaw of mine. (Character Critique?)
Hello there! So this is my first time posting any thing here and I guess, I dunno where to post my stuff (some confidence would help XD). Since I started drawing, I've always had...a character or rather a Muse in a sense but my problem is. In consistancy.

The character's name is Miran.

[Image: 1342815294.miranwolf_meme__before_and_af...4_copy.jpg] This was a comparison of how I drew him in 2008 to 2012.

After that, I started trying to draw him more but...there were alot of inconsistancies. ALOT.

This was a later piece in 2013

[Image: 1378789608.miranwolf_miran.jpg]

If the face isnt right, the body isnt right, if the body is right, the face isnt right. I'm having inconsistancies with my own character and it's upsetting. I'm losing confidence in my ability to be able to even draw him. I wanna be able to crack him out one after another, again and again and get him right in my eyes every single time but...I dunno, it just...nothing's sitting.

Please help :(

Messages In This Thread
A major flaw of mine. (Character Critique?) - by MiranTheWolf - 09-25-2013, 08:06 AM
RE: A major flaw of mine. (Character Critique?) - by MiranTheWolf - 09-26-2013, 01:30 PM
RE: A major flaw of mine. (Character Critique?) - by MiranTheWolf - 09-28-2013, 11:26 AM