Critique / Help with colorizing
Unless it's a really good art school I would personally reconsider. I've heard about the pricing of USA art schools and it's quite frankly ridiculous how much you need to pay. On top of that, what you're getting in return is not even necessarily better than if you simply went and practiced full time on your own.

Still, it's not this one piece that will make or break your portfolio. If you have only a month left to go then your skill is not going to dramatically improve anymore. Either way I think (though I can't be sure since I'm unfamiliar with your school's requirements) the people that will judge your work would rather see a willingness to explore and improve than a few very polished pieces. Don't overwork yourself, you can't do more than your best and your best is not necessarily a beautifully rendered picture. I always thought it worked that way, but some of my most appreciated pieces today are ones that took me only a few hours whereas I have plenty of pieces in my gallery that took me many hours but are largely overlooked.

Thank you, I feel quite honored to have served as an inspiration :).

Messages In This Thread
Critique / Help with colorizing - by opkluu - 10-10-2013, 06:06 AM
RE: Critique / Help with colorizing - by Lhune - 10-10-2013, 10:53 PM
RE: Critique / Help with colorizing - by opkluu - 10-11-2013, 07:00 AM
RE: Critique / Help with colorizing - by Lhune - 10-11-2013, 09:50 PM
RE: Critique / Help with colorizing - by opkluu - 10-16-2013, 01:03 PM
RE: Critique / Help with colorizing - by Lhune - 10-17-2013, 03:46 AM