Nerds, dorks and other geeky kinds.
You'de be surprised by just how large interests range within the art community. I've met people working on games they don't have much of an interest in and even (rarely) dislike the game they are continually working on. There are people who draw knights and dragons and WON'T READ A SONG OF ICE AND FIRE if you hold them at gun point...damnit. I find it interesting and kind of funny how disconnected all of our interests can be within the art community and at the same time enjoyable since it gives opportunity to make friends and get them into your interests and vice versa. Personally, I'm getting into this because I want to contribute to the production of things people grow up loving and things people use for escapism to help them get through shit times in their lives. The first time I picked up a video game I knew I wanted to help make them in some way because they instantly meant so much to me. Luckily I found the art path and it can contribute to all forms of entertainment rather than just a specific one.

Messages In This Thread
Nerds, dorks and other geeky kinds. - by Rognoll - 11-01-2013, 02:18 AM
RE: Nerds, dorks and other geeky kinds. - by atrenr - 11-01-2013, 02:38 AM