Sketchbook & Progess Log - The journey is the reward!
@matkaminski

Hm, you really got me thinking about the schedule now. Maybe I rethink certain parts and add a bit more variety within a day. I think though that I want to try spending a large amount of time stretched over a few days on a particular subject. I feel this would help me solidify my knowledge in certain areas, maybe. I guess I'll just try how it works out, and make adjustments a long the way.

Colours are so difficult. I still want to achieve my realistic colours. Gotta do more studies as well...but first I want to be more satisfied with my anatomy in general. Thanks so much also for those links! The lookbook stuff is amazing. I was searching for the characterdesign page actually and was too stupid too find it again, now I'll make sure to bookmark it immediately.

Glad you like my watercolours! I'm actually aching to do a real watercolour painting again. Hopfefully I'll find the time somehow.

Now a little update! I think next life drawing sessions I'll probably make some pencil studies again as well, I'd like to see if something has changed. Also I told myself to make one painting/drawing with the left hand. Then have some digital studies, random Loomis heads (right two are from imagination) and some more from imagination.

[Image: lifedrawing_20_2014_by_cyprinusfox-d7ior00.jpg]

[Image: eyestudy_01_by_cyprinusfox-d7ior02.jpg]

[Image: self_01_by_cyprinusfox-d7ioqzv.jpg]

[Image: sketches_april_by_cyprinusfox-d7ioqzo.jpg]

[Image: sketches_may_02_by_cyprinusfox-d7ioqz4.jpg]

[Image: sketches_may05_by_cyprinusfox-d7ioqzf.jpg]

[Image: sketches_may04_by_cyprinusfox-d7ioqzk.jpg]

SKY IS THE LIMIT

DeviantartSketchbook

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sketchbook & Progess Log - The journey is the reward! - by Cyprinus - 05-18-2014, 12:59 AM