Sketchbook & Progess Log - The journey is the reward!
@meat Thank you so much for your advice. I think the most important for me is "don't make it so serious"....

Wow. I don't even know what happened. Life. Aside from work, con prep and stuff I've read a lot and I'm still reading a lot, about different things. Mainly to understand myself better. I already realized some stuff and I think, or rather hope, that I'll be able to overcome certain things that very obviously keep me from progressing.

Anyway, here's some stuff from the last days. I've done more, also still going to life drawing every week. Just no time to scan, especially life drawing, because those are A3. Maybe I'll scan some if I have more time! (:

At first, some studies

[Image: biro_anatomy_02_by_cyprinusfox-d84s9l1.jpg]

[Image: biro_anatomy_01_by_cyprinusfox-d84s9l4.jpg]

Then. It's really, really, really...time to tackle my weak spots. Like Backgrounds. I think I will produce a lot of shit in this area for a long time now, which will hopefully get better then. I don't want to run away from it anymore.
I started small with some free hand stuffs

[Image: sketchblog_houses_by_cyprinusfox-d84s9kq.jpg]

from imagination. I somehow really liked this.

[Image: robo_boy_by_cyprinusfox-d84s9kv.jpg]

Stuff I finished for the convention

Copic Marker

[Image: octokiss_tumblr_by_cyprinusfox-d84s9hk.jpg]

Digital

[Image: tumblr_by_cyprinusfox-d84s9gr.jpg]

AND a digital illustration I started WAY BACK. Still in Wip stage. I somehow really want to finish this though (I say that a lot and then everything rots away on my hard drive) so I'd appreciate every tiny bit of feedback.

[Image: grungymil3_by_cyprinusfox-d84s9ho.jpg]

I noticed though that my PC is really getting too old to work on big digital illustrations. Hopefully I can invest in a new one, better sooner than later.

I need to draw more of my other characters. And I need to get out of my comfort colour scheme.

SKY IS THE LIMIT

DeviantartSketchbook

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sketchbook & Progess Log - The journey is the reward! - by Cyprinus - 11-01-2014, 03:41 AM