Which fiction are you reading?
Firstly I confess I don't read a lot, mostly because of how long it takes me to read, and looking up vocabularies. But I think fictions - novels, poems, sonnets, classics or new - are very important food for our creative mind and even soul. So I just want to put a thread here and ask if you've read any fiction - even the audiobook version - recently, that you enjoyed and would like to share - what it is, what you enjoyed of it, etc.

I suppose I should start, but I really haven't read anything recently - just halfway through the audio book of Romeo and Juliet on Youtube. I failed English classes back in high school due to all the Shakespeare, and hated The Bard for making me fail by writing weird English. But watching his play actually being played out on stage, or just in voices, made me realize many clever ways he played with each word in his characters' dialogues. He didn't have filler sentences, he manipulated every words like a master painter would manipulate every detail in his painting. So I guess my post is... check out The Bard, in his original words.

Focus.

Messages In This Thread
Which fiction are you reading? - by meat - 02-22-2014, 08:51 AM
RE: Which fiction are you reading? - by Rognoll - 02-26-2014, 10:18 AM
RE: Which fiction are you reading? - by Doolio - 02-28-2014, 03:17 AM
RE: Which fiction are you reading? - by meat - 02-28-2014, 01:49 PM
RE: Which fiction are you reading? - by rmd - 03-07-2014, 12:15 AM
RE: Which fiction are you reading? - by Ji-Li - 03-11-2014, 09:29 AM
RE: Which fiction are you reading? - by artoque - 04-16-2014, 06:46 AM