Help me become a Professional Artist
You already got some nice studies here and you're definitely going into the right direction! I totally agree with Samszym as well, if you have the chance to go to life drawing, you should take it. I don't want to miss it anymore and I think it already helped me a lot in many different areas (:

Actually I saw your post in Eduardo's sketchbook where you asked for some good Manga Tutorials or Manga to read. I'm a huge Manga-enthusiast and so I almost felt obligated to answer, so please forgive me my intrusion, haha. Anyway, it always also depends on the genre you like to read, but I can totally recommend Inoue Takehiko (I'm reading his works Vagabond and Real) because of his amazing artwork (which is not the typical Manga-artwork) and his skills ins storytelling as well. Works by Takeshi Obata are also often really worth a read (Death Note, Bakuman...)...I guess I could go on forever (;

In terms of Tutorials, I think there are maybe a lot around on deviantArt as well, and there's a whole book series on "How to draw Manga". However, I really enjoyed to read the books by Scott McCloud like "Understanding Comics" and "Making Comics".

Keep it up! (:

SKY IS THE LIMIT

DeviantartSketchbook

Messages In This Thread
RE: Help me become a Professional Artist - by Cyprinus - 05-14-2014, 06:16 PM
RE: Help me become a Professional Artist - by Joe - 03-23-2015, 08:33 AM
RE: Help me become a Professional Artist - by Joe - 04-06-2015, 03:01 AM
RE: Help me become a Professional Artist - by Kir - 06-21-2015, 03:57 PM
RE: Help me become a Professional Artist - by Joe - 06-23-2015, 08:06 AM
RE: Help me become a Professional Artist - by Flo - 01-27-2016, 06:33 PM