Ji-Li's Sketchbook - Critiques Please!
Doing Daily Gestures, Today (3/10/2014) is actually the 9th consecutive day although they aren't all on here since I just joined recently. Trying to see if I can actually keep up with a drawing habit for once.

30 minutes of 90s poses from QuickPoses.com and then some short 30s ones after to fill the page and get a little more practice.

Depending on how things go tomorrow, may be able to get in more studies. Else this is the minimum I want to do when I'm busy.

I do wish though I could figure out how to do these gestures better.. I watched the proko vids... but moment I try to apply it I get all messy and scratchy like.. x.x;
Want to do more studies badly, but been pretty occupied with job interviews and such and knowing I need to be studying programming more right now, but once life calms down I want to make longer habits of maybe at least an hr a day of gestures and studies from the books and such more in the mix, until then most days will just be the 30 min gestures. Hope I can still improve with that little bit a day...

Attached Files Image(s)

Messages In This Thread
Ji-Li's Sketchbook - Critiques Please! - by Ji-Li - 03-06-2014, 08:00 PM
3.7.14 - by Ji-Li - 03-11-2014, 03:11 AM
RE: Ji-Li's Sketchbook - Critiques Please! - by Ji-Li - 03-11-2014, 12:57 PM