Joel's 1 2 Electric Boogaloo
@ StardustLarva
Thanks, I have to agree about the eyelashes :P And today I learnt that opabinia's used to exist. I'll give it a shot but wooboy I don't know how to make an opabinia look as cool as zeus or something. Thanks for the fun challenge :D. If you've got more similar things feel free to recommend it!

@ Hypnogogic_haze
I'm at a loss for words, sheesh. Thanks explaining all of that, I didn't find it preachy at all. I'm going to make and effort to keep this in mind from now on, thanks for that :D I feel like it'll be a long long time until I'm at the point where I can apply the advice on design on anything that'll actually look good haha

And to both of you, sorry for the late reply, I kind of procrastinated... alot.. which is bad.. but fun.. but mostly bad

Anyway, more artwork! I tried to study skin colour and basic colour theory, and I've concluded that skin colour is a mythical beast in the art world that cannot be conquered unless you're a god. I also gave up half way through both drawings which I'm not proud of. I'm kind of sort of getting there but eafhdsg it's going to take time. Also a study of anatomy.
Oh and I started a really lame attempt at a landscape painting or something, I like the idea of it because in my mind it looks really calm and nature-tastic but I just can't apply atmosphere well at all, and I didn't know where to add detail and where not to. Or how to. So much to learn in photoshop ._.

Oh man I need to get out of the habit of making the canvas so big lol

Attached Files Image(s)

Messages In This Thread
Joel's 1 2 Electric Boogaloo - by Joel - 03-14-2014, 10:12 PM
RE: Joel's 1 2 Electric Boogaloo - by Adam Lina - 03-14-2014, 11:26 PM
RE: Joel's 1 2 Electric Boogaloo - by Joel - 03-16-2014, 09:31 PM