One year to rule them all
Update 2..

Dear Journal... (lol)

Looks like its been another 2 months.

So immediately after getting a job, my art productivity dropped. So for the past 2 months I have been lazing about... I haven't been sticking to my schedule at all. I simply go to work, and play games to relax everyday, every week.

Actually that is not entirely true, its only 1 full month that I did not do any major art. I doodled in my sketchbook but .. that's really not enough.

Uhm, so just now I will re-evaluate everything, and will revise my schedule to be more versatile since my work schedule somewhat changes weekly. This will hopefully allow me to stick to a schedule where I can still hit all the areas of interest. Basically I am changing it up so it doesn't feel too overwhelming. My old art schedule was pretty much designed for a 5 days a week art everyday routine with no outside life involved :D.

So now it's time to hit art hard again. This bad unexpected break might've just helped me refresh my way of thinking and painting/drawing, and has especially made me realize how much I really want to improve and find a job in the art world and not in the grocery store that I work in now!

Also, this thread of mine really helps me remember my goals and for a place to put down my thoughts. I guess diaries really do help :).
I think that's all there is to say right now, let's look forward to my next update where I can say more positive things!

Messages In This Thread
One year to rule them all - by chinagami - 05-09-2014, 01:24 PM
RE: One year to rule them all - by Wardy - 05-10-2014, 06:52 AM
RE: One year to rule them all - by chinagami - 05-11-2014, 11:29 AM
RE: One year to rule them all - by chinagami - 07-15-2014, 07:23 AM
RE: One year to rule them all - by chinagami - 09-28-2014, 10:21 AM
RE: One year to rule them all - by chinagami - 04-18-2015, 07:11 AM
RE: One year to rule them all - by Jeso - 04-19-2015, 08:43 AM
RE: One year to rule them all - by Amit Dutta - 04-20-2015, 07:06 AM
RE: One year to rule them all - by chinagami - 04-25-2015, 08:24 AM
RE: One year to rule them all - by Zearthus - 06-20-2015, 02:40 PM