One year to rule them all
Okay, to me, this reads failure all over the place. Let me explain why, you tried to make a huge commitment, a year long commitment, you pretty much lacked the focus and the will to see it through. Let me explain further before you think I'm just an asshole, You really cannot treat your commitments , specially the huge ones, like that. See, now your goal for your 2nd shot at it, its the exact same as the first one, but what if you have succeeded the first time? how much better would it have ended for you? You probably would actually had a portfolio and chances to get professional work. So whats gonna happen the next time around? the same? and the third year, and same goal? no portfolio? And even worse, now you are going back to school, which means even if you give it your all, you wont get as good a chance as you had the previews year. Now dont take this too seriously, i understand that life is life, and you gotta do some shit, like survive, and work a part time to put some food on the table, but this is just like a cautionary tale for me, and for you and for everybody else, that might happen to stumble upon this like I did. To not give up, to not loose track, to when you think you are doing your best, to push a little harder. A year is a loooong time,
for what people can achieve if they focus 100% in their art, it can take you places.. Still i commend you for giving it a such a hard try, with lots of dedication, and I'm sure you improved a lot either way. So kudos to you.

so.. with that..

LIVE AND LEARN... live and let live.. live and let draw! AMEN! lol im outa here...

Messages In This Thread
One year to rule them all - by chinagami - 05-09-2014, 01:24 PM
RE: One year to rule them all - by Wardy - 05-10-2014, 06:52 AM
RE: One year to rule them all - by chinagami - 05-11-2014, 11:29 AM
RE: One year to rule them all - by chinagami - 07-15-2014, 07:23 AM
RE: One year to rule them all - by chinagami - 09-28-2014, 10:21 AM
RE: One year to rule them all - by chinagami - 04-18-2015, 07:11 AM
RE: One year to rule them all - by Jeso - 04-19-2015, 08:43 AM
RE: One year to rule them all - by Amit Dutta - 04-20-2015, 07:06 AM
RE: One year to rule them all - by chinagami - 04-25-2015, 08:24 AM
RE: One year to rule them all - by Zearthus - 06-20-2015, 02:40 PM