Poll: What hand do you use for drawing?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Left.
31.03%
9 31.03%
Right.
62.07%
18 62.07%
Both.
6.90%
2 6.90%
Neither.
0%
0 0%
Total 29 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Left hand or right hand? Or maby both?
(12-15-2014, 07:18 AM)Madzia Wrote: @BitingHorse no it's not possible xD Only what you feel is placebo. Come one this all division to left hemisphere more logical, right more creative is extreme simplification and true is no science can confirm all this stuff. Even when scientist say that some functions are analyzed in specific part of brain, they only mean that this part of brain is most active but whole brain is processing this information. Brain science is so much more complicated than this.
I'm left handed and I am logical, I loved math in school and I was going to be biologist :D I was always less imaginative than my friends to be honest. And never in my life I know any other left handed artist. I know few left handed people but they are normal non creative beings.

Its all a weird topic. the brain and all and how little we know about it XD
I am more logical (and highly analytical) too but I can switch from time to time depending on the situation :D (and still this is probably logical).
It's just interesting. In analyzing I often try to push my limits and try to find out what I can and what I can't influence in my brain/thoughts/way of thinking and stuff. Highly interesting topic :D

Messages In This Thread
RE: Left hand or right hand? Or maby both? - by BitingHorse - 12-17-2014, 07:38 AM