|| Cold Coffe || Getting serious with caffeine in my system
Man!!! I always wait till I have something to post to reply, but you just made my day for real!! :)

Those adjustments you did totally improve the painting! I knew there was something wrong about the size of the assassin, but I couldn't put my finger on it, thanks so much man, you nailed it. I'll be rearranging the comp,thanks a lot really.

And also thank you for your words about experimenting and just take it lightly, it really helps, lately I've been in "that time of the month" artistically speaking xD. I'll follow your advise and see where it leads me :)

I'm glad you laughed with the art progress thingie, now we're even, the coffe one was awesome. Well, I'll have to make an extended one, with diferent clothing and stuff haha. I personally draw like this because I live in the caribbean, and it's fucking hot day and night. :P

And thanks for the kind words about the design, I'm dying to start fleshing out the details, but I needed to be certain about the foundation of the painting, with your help I'll fix it in no time!

And again, thanks a lot for the post, it really helped me to get off my ass and keep struggling! :D

SB

Messages In This Thread
RE: || Cold Coffe || Getting serious with caffeine in my system - by Suira - 08-22-2014, 09:35 AM