Lily Failing Upward
(09-17-2014, 01:14 AM)StardustLarva Wrote: It can be hard starting out like this, but as you practice it you will get more accurate results from observation. I can see in that last one that you've probably looked more at what you're drawing than the subject and have drawn what you think you're seeing, rather than what's actually there.

Hope that helped!

I like to think I'm starting to get more accurate (at least slightly) already. It's something I have identified and I am working on, with some help. Thanks for the crit.

(09-17-2014, 02:33 AM)Olof Wrote: Had to reply, your title was eerily similar to what I used back in ca . org days - falling upwards :)

Slow down some when you work! No need to rush anything, spend a couple of hours doing something. It seems you get started, find something you like and then stop abrubtly

Anyhow, keep working!

It's when I hit The Wall. I'm, as said above, slowly getting better with it - natural problem exacerbated by disorders in the process of treating. Thanks for pointing it out though, it's good to know it's obvious to everyone else as well!

Messages In This Thread
Lily Failing Upward - by LVK - 09-16-2014, 11:16 AM
RE: Lily Failing Upward - by StardustLarva - 09-17-2014, 01:14 AM
RE: Lily Failing Upward - by LVK - 09-17-2014, 09:49 AM
RE: Lily Failing Upward - by Olof - 09-17-2014, 02:33 AM
RE: Lily Failing Upward - by LVK - 09-18-2014, 12:10 AM