I wish to stop lying
... to myself.

I lost 4 years of my life. Now I want to break it down.
I'm addicted from games and it just took 4 years of my life in the blink of an eye.
I want to beat it to the ground! I want to point out some rules that I will follow daily as my schedule.
I need to aid myself after what I've done...

RULES!:

- Using facebook only 2 times per day for 15-20 minutes, NO LONGER!!
- Stop using internet as entertainment (watching youtube for a couple of hours and so on...) use it for learning/studying + some movies.
- Don't look at other artists work, just do your own studies and illustrations!
- Spend at least 6 hours for drawing daily (best score would be 10-12) ! Including 30 minutes for warm up with gesture drawing.
- Start using references as it can be my best friend!
- Playing games only 2-3 hours from Mon - Fri ; Weekend 4-5 (it's the most difficult thing I can imagine for me...)
- Doing some outdoor - live - sessions sketching motion, expression, gestures etc. at least few times in a month! (not easy for me)
- Stop being SUCH a perfectionist, it kills my fun drawing.
- Eat at normal day cycles, and eat more!

GOALS!:

- My first goal would be to complete at least 25-30% of all of these rules in time minimum 1 month
- Second goal will be to keep those 25-30 % and add another 25% to it and keep it for next 1 month.
- Last goal is to add rest of rules and deal with it for another 1 month in a row.

After those 3 main goals achieved I hope that something will finally change in my life.

All I want is to ask you dear CD community to help me achieve those goals ( by simply kind words, mental support and sharing your beginning stages how it was when you were at level 0 - to now when you can actually see some progression in your art :) )
Why ? Cause I've got really huge "liberary" of ideas to draw but if I won't make my goals, I'll never become a succesful artist that I SHOULD BE (I believe it's why I'm on this weird little-big planet...)

Check, crit and comment to push me forward please! http://misticblair.deviantart.com/

Messages In This Thread
I wish to stop lying - by Misticblair - 12-19-2014, 10:53 PM
RE: I wish to stop lying - by Bookend - 12-20-2014, 01:28 AM
RE: I wish to stop lying - by Misticblair - 12-20-2014, 11:59 AM
RE: I wish to stop lying - by Ryonok - 12-23-2014, 01:00 PM
RE: I wish to stop lying - by Chris P - 12-20-2014, 10:29 PM
RE: I wish to stop lying - by JyonnyNovice - 12-23-2014, 07:59 PM