Sriin's Collection of Sketchy Stuff
Hello, I'm Sriin (Ris/Rin whatever works for you). I'm 15 and have been drawing traditionally and working digitally for I think about 2 years. 2 and a half.
I started this sketchbook so I could use it to motivate myself to start studying more, to progress (I've been quite stagnant for a while now, and it's bugging me alot!)

I struggled to find more.... recent works that I am not completely embarrassed of. Nowadays I mostly draw in my IRL sketchbook and my sketches are extremely stylized and overall just flowy half a minute messes.

AYY let's get to it. Exhibit no. 1 - A quick sketch of my old WoW character feat. redder hair :>
[Image: 5yGYjQk.png]
--
Exhibit no. 2 - An abandoned WIP of another character. I still don't know if this one is going anywhere it doesnt have that much potential, so I am probs never going back to it.
[Image: tqu2bS5.jpg]
--
Exhibit no. 3 - 4 AM sketches. Avert your eyes.
[Image: YGXiV2E.jpg]
--
Exhibit no. 4 - A paintsomething I did for my best friend (holiday cheer!) of her fantroll.
[Image: u47k0mv.jpg]
--
Exhibit no. 5 - Forgotten WIP. Aprox 2 months old.
[Image: tF5XGiO.jpg]
--
Exhibit no. 6 - Another failed WIP. As old as the last one.
[Image: Ea9WeZ7.jpg]
I changed to Sriin recently, since Iuliin has gotten quite... boring. I'm keeping the sig like that tho, w/e.
Forgive me I have the bad habit of writing things on paints that aren't finished, especially if I share WIP pics with friends.
I should take my sorry ass back to Loomis I no longer know anything.

Messages In This Thread
Sriin's Collection of Sketchy Stuff - by Sriin - 12-29-2014, 10:57 AM