Angel of death sci fi paintover please!
That's great man. Good luck on making it in, fingers crossed!

I just got contacted for another cool project this morning right after I signed contracts on the first. Stuff is snowballing.
And to think all it took was the step of chucking everything and going all in and marketing myself. My folio is literally unchanged since a year ago when I stopped painting! *sigh
I guess FZD might be like that for you; when things are ready, they are ready. And if you do go travelling and make it near NZ be sure to let me know dude. :)

I'll let you in on a secret, that for the first bunch of crits I did for you, I wasn't really sure if you were listening or would improve. I was actually a little dubious, but you really showed your grit. It just goes to show that all it takes is hard work and patience and not giving up. You've got what it takes to rock it man whatever the path.

Im not celebrating yet.....gotta make this freelance thing sustainable. It only lasts until the next contract.

YouTube free learnin! | DeviantArt | Old Folio | Insta

Messages In This Thread
RE: Angel of death sci fi paintover please! - by Amit Dutta - 02-20-2015, 12:01 PM