Are art forums nearing extinction
Ok to answer the question of the OP
its a simple no. as long as theres hopeful aspiring artists out there , struggling to find a sense of real community theres always gonna be a community of art forums.

this is somewhat of a reply to renes post:   i kinda agree at him at some point with the forums vs social media thing, as i myself has been exposed into forums , and have been a part of various ones (gaming forums as such) because of this i have found  the usefulness of forums in building a sense of community. so as to what rene is saying, some people dont find forums as fast as it is on social media.

now , this is just my opinion but feel free to disagree.
the reason why social media fails at having that real community feeling is that its too crowded ; chaotic. so in contrast this is why i love forums , we get to know each other better and you could really feel everyones contributing for the better.

Quote:There is actually very little we are in control of, and in fact there is no evidence to suggest we even have free will, and everything that we do is already decided by our genetic makeup, and environment together, regardless of the impressions that we choose everything we do.
yep couldnt agree more with this, this has been going through my head quite awhile now, its like you dont have control over your own mind? its making me mad! XD

as for the ways of improving back n forth discussion , im interested of adding a rep bar on the right top side (apart from the one on the daggers on the left side)  i think its a good reward system , and itll give a more visual representation rather than having the reputation as a number.
im not a coder so i dunno if im asking for too much :D again , its only a suggestion

Messages In This Thread
RE: Are art forums nearing extinction - by Farvus - 06-02-2015, 09:32 PM
RE: Are art forums nearing extinction - by DK - 06-04-2015, 03:05 AM
RE: Are art forums nearing extinction - by Jeso - 06-04-2015, 07:21 AM
RE: Are art forums nearing extinction - by KurtJeremy - 06-20-2015, 03:10 PM