[/R/ CRITIQUE] OLIVEIRA'S SKETCHBOOK [JUST DO IT]
@smrr Hey, man. Thanks for your kind words and your advice, I tried some stuff you said on today's master study and it worked out better but i still need to be more patient when painting. Also, your sketchbook is awesome, kinda made me jelly because I started studying at the time you first posted it , HAHAAH.

And yea, here in Brazil we greet by portraying ourselves naked to other people, hopefully we will start a warm friendship from this.

[Image: ztZqAOr.jpg]

Some studies, mostly trying to get the forms and perspective right. Sorry about the images' quality, though...
[Image: r9tjFub.jpg]

sum boxes
[Image: 411Kt9w.jpg]

Did a master study for Repin's ''Zaphorozetz 1884'',took me 2 hours. I got rekt by the colors but i still learned a lot from it, took some notes and shit... It's a very fun proccess!

[Image: 8inlrxM.png]

This is the butler's character board, I'll probably present the other characters like this, too.

I'd really appreciate critique on these, specially on the last two (I plan on using these character boards on my portfolio, so it'd be great!).

PS: By the way, how can you change your profile pic here? It's been so long since I last used a forum like this HAHAAH.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [/R/ CRITIQUE] OLIVEIRA'S SKETCHBOOK [JUST DO IT] - by Kaio Oliveira - 10-28-2015, 06:53 AM