Writing, Drawing and What You're "Meant" To Do
Hey.
I'm actually pretty similar. I knew I want to be a writer since I was 15, I started to conceive the world, characters and plot for the series of my books. In high school I fell in love in my guitar, started a band and for few yeart spent 4-7 hours a day playing and composing (left the band after 1 year, because a huge gap in skill and resolve). Then 4,5 years ago I fell in love with painting and decided to become a professional illustrator and concept artist.

Did I abandon my previous dreams. By all mean NO. I had to shift some goals though. Being a writer and composer is suspended till I aquire enough skill and establish myself as an artist. Then I return to finish up my book and create illustration for it. Then I return to composing when I have time for this.

I don't know if this is any help for you, but that's pretty much all I can offer. Good luck on your journey.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Writing, Drawing and What You're "Meant" To Do - by Piotr Jasielski - 02-22-2016, 02:09 AM
RE: Writing, Drawing and What You're "Meant" To Do - by etenzero - 02-22-2016, 05:59 PM