Why not good?
@Lodratio Thank you for the tips! And I totally appreciate the time ghosting through my work. I will be more mindful of your advice. Especially the upside down construction... that never crossed my mind. Thank you!

@EduardoGaray You caught me. I tried to wing the perspective. You are correct, the blur didn't fix anything at all and did more harm than good. Thank you for the advice!

@Piotr This is beautiful! I will definitely do a side by side check and see where I screwed up. The face construction is solid and the colors are amazing! Man, this is lightyears of improvement compared to mine. I totally appreciate your time painting over my work. I will definitely pick this apart!

@Amit You have no idea how grateful I am! I'm already an admirer of everybody's (including yours!) body of work, and the paint overs are just a godsend. I didn't expect this, and definitely won't take them for granted. Thank you for the correction! I really love the colors you did! And the background! I will definitely pick this apart and learn how you pulled this off. Thank you!

Thanks everyone!

If you are reading this, I most likely just gave you a crappy crit! What I'm basically trying to say is, don't give up!  
----
IG: @thatpuddinhead

Messages In This Thread
Why not good? - by John - 03-02-2016, 10:01 AM
RE: Why not good? - by Lodratio - 03-02-2016, 11:37 AM
RE: Why not good? - by EduardoGaray - 03-02-2016, 11:45 AM
RE: Why not good? - by Piotr Jasielski - 03-02-2016, 12:12 PM
RE: Why not good? - by Amit Dutta - 03-02-2016, 07:23 PM
RE: Why not good? - by John - 03-02-2016, 08:31 PM
RE: Why not good? - by Piotr Jasielski - 03-02-2016, 11:24 PM