V Menezes Sketchbook - Critiques Welcome
I really love your sketches!! I like the fact that you're doing traditional stuff. They are extremely helpful.
I see you're studying really hard & that's great. What I do not see you doing is applying all the gained knowledge to something from imagination. I see from the posts that you've done only a few sketches from your imagination, all the rest are studies.

If I may suggest, what you should do is draw from imagination. Look the result & analyze what is wrong & why? Like maybe the rib cage looks f*cked up. You need to think why does it look like that? Do you not understand the form or the perspective or something else? Once you figure that out you can go back & study the hell out of it. Then apply it back to your art from imagination & see if you've improved or not. Rinse & repeat. Think before your draw. Think after you've drawn. Make corrections as per necessity.

Also on a side note, I would also suggest that you might wanna relax your lines a bit. They look very forceful. But this is just my opinion.

Whatever you do, keep posting. Wanna see more! :)

Messages In This Thread
RE: V Menezes Sketchbook - Critiques Welcome - by Blunt Pencil - 03-27-2016, 07:43 PM