BORN YESTERDAY - please help
Ah sorry, for some reason I thought you wanted to get into Arch Viz, not be an actual architect! It was late last night when I replied, and that text was pretty hard to read...haha. My apologies.

The reason I mentioned Arch Viz, though was I am still under the impression there are way more gigs out there for that and it was something you could get a good handle on. Yeah you're right most of those do tend to focus on large scale developments, or high end property. All I worked on was condos and resorts and gated communities pretty much.

I would still suggest to try and not worry too much about what other people are doing or are like. Most of what people portray about themselves is like the tip of the iceberg. Everyone has their own journey and struggles just as you have/will have. It is good not to judge others too harshly....none of us is unblemished. :)

Ok well good luck with your journey! The journey is one of discovery and self-exploration as well, so the best skill would be to learn to listen to yourself better and figure out what you want. That will give you clarity the more you know about yourself. Make your own luck!
Definitely stay posting here in the forum to keep working on your artistic skills! :)

YouTube free learnin! | DeviantArt | Old Folio | Insta

Messages In This Thread
RE: BORN YESTERDAY - please help - by John - 03-25-2016, 03:35 AM
RE: BORN YESTERDAY - please help - by John - 03-25-2016, 07:58 PM
RE: BORN YESTERDAY - please help - by Amit Dutta - 03-26-2016, 02:00 AM
RE: BORN YESTERDAY - please help - by Amit Dutta - 03-26-2016, 01:29 PM