Asa's Sketchbook - Crits Welcome!
@Amit :DD Thank you!! 

@Triggerpigking Heh, thanks so much! :D I need to do more sketching.

@Yonderly Thanks so much!! Slowly moving into "acting" in animation, haha. And I love Animator Island!! It's such a good resource! :D Totally recommend! If you're interested in comics, I'd recommend listening to Make it Then Tell Everybody. It's a podcast that interviews pro comic artists, and it's really excellent to get to know the industry. There's also an old animation podcast I was recently introduced to that interviewed pro animators (Glean Keane! James Baxter!), called The Animation Podcast.

And thanks so much for the crit! I still have to study horses more closely, I love them a lot, but they are hhaardd~

------------------------------------

I finally finished my CC1 piece! Gosh, I'm so slow. I have too many things going on all the time and that's my problem. Slowing things down a bit now. I also finally got some much needed anxiety medication, so I'm not constantly freaking out and going into thought spirals. It's really not easy to work when your brain just decides "nope, lets make up a hypothetical situation to convince you that your roommate and all of your friends and the entire planet hate you and that your entire existence is meaningless."

Stupid brain.

I could have done a lot better if I hadn't been panicking while I did it. But eh. Onto the next!

I also finished the main meat of my AMV animation! It's crazy how dedicating only a couple hours every day makes something come together. I felt like this thing was a mountain, and now I've finally reached the first step.

[Image: irisruff1_by_arapersonica-da1v3jb.gif]

Here's a YouTube version with music if you'd like to see that:

https://youtu.be/IxvDP5R4VUI

DeviantArt YouTube | My Books and Comics

[url=http://arapersonica.deviantart.com/][/url]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Asa's Sketchbook - Crits Welcome! - by John - 03-30-2016, 09:15 PM
RE: Asa's Sketchbook - Crits Welcome! - by Arapersonica - 05-09-2016, 01:24 AM