Art friend needed! (beginners only please, don't be too pro :P)
I'm very very unmotivated these days, only drawing for a couple of hours at most. In the beginning of my art journey, I was very energized, constantly studying, but now I'm losing that spark.

So I think, I really need an art friend, but none of my IRL friends are interested in art. So it'd be great if I can have an art friend, where we can trade critiques and just talk casually.

I'm active 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM GMT +7, so I'm really hoping that you can be also active at that time. But on weekends I'm active from 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM GMT +7 (huge couch potato :P)
(Use this to convert the time http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html (select Indonesia -East Java - Surabaya for the first one))

The artists that I'm mainly interested is Kim Jung Gi, Glenn Vlippu, Peter Han, Hayao Miyazaki, Yoh Yoshinari, Hamada Yoshikazu, Yusuke Murata and Asano Inio. Hope you like them too!

I'm very interested in storytelling through animation and comic book (though I haven't start doing either, yet. Please motivate me!)

We can chat through Skype

Messages In This Thread
Art friend needed! (beginners only please, don't be too pro :P) - by P.A. Noa - 04-05-2016, 10:12 AM