How do you use an anatomy manual? (another stupid question)
Sad 
Hi everyone... First, lemme tell you that what I'm going to say may sound silly and REALLY stupid... Here I go: how do you use an anatomy manual?  Thinking

I recently bought Constructive Anatomy by Bridgman, but it's quite confusing. Like, I know it's supposed to approach constructive anatomy, simplifying the shape of the muscles and so, just to get a "mental image" about how human body looks like (in 3D space) so you can reproduce over and over again in any angle.

So the thing is I was told that I had to take look at the references so I could "build" that mental image. And once I had some sort of idea about the form of let's say a hand for example, I should try to draw it from a different perspective...But I don't know, I'm kinda confused.Thus I would like to know how do you guys learned to draw anatomy (Also please notice that I'm not asking for a "3-steps tutorial" or anything like that :V I'm more interested in knowing your methods)

Thanks for your attention Thumbs_up

Messages In This Thread
How do you use an anatomy manual? (another stupid question) - by Koguma - 04-16-2016, 03:45 AM