the dawckbook! come watch me fail (and hopefully learn)
@fedodika thxx, yeah schedule is  bit hectic with 3 jobs but ive managed to do more stuff recently, coming out of a rut tho havent beeng doing as much stuff as id like, im doing a comicbook project as a long form ip development since its an idea ive had for a while.

in the mean time i took pics of my sb today to keep up with my instagram and some sketches im gonna redo on digital and paint, ive been letting my mind work in lapses and just capturing images i come up with throughout the day, also alot of forearms cuz its a weakness of mine ill be tackling those when idk what to draw or just wanna get some mileage in but dont wanna just do mindless copies

ive been feeling energized theese months after a fairly dark period (both parents are sick with chronic illnesses and ive been dealing with that hence the million jobs) but thinks are looking better know, both mentally wise and schedule wise.

anyway long story short ill be back and wanna keep myself motivated so ill be going through the crimson dagger forums again.

heres the dumppp

i really like this small sb, gonna start doing more digital stuff tho

Dawckbook

Stream

When in doubt ask yourself, what would scooby do?

Messages In This Thread
RE: the dawckbook! come watch me fail (and hopefully learn) - by dawckward - 08-11-2019, 04:12 AM