Review of Concept needed
I'm not sure how the coat works. From the chest up, it looks like it's a coat with buttons. Chest down it looks like a shirt. The side skirt is a bit confusing. At first glance it looks like it's a part of the upper clothing. With longer observation, I'm having a hard time thinking how that's sewn in. Which in turn makes me think if it's a separate article of clothing..

The attachment of the sling of the gun looks flimsy, to a point it might rip the vest (or the bar off the vest) if the gun's too heavy. And is the sling a corded like a telephone cord? I'm wondering what's the use of it's coiled design.

Not super sure what those boxes on her back are. They could be: A) Batteries, given the walkie talkie on her vest, or B) Boosters, which is probably unlikely because activating those boosters might just rip the vest off her body.

Kneepad says the character is going to do a lot of kneeling. Boots suggest this person is probably an all terrain soldier/warrior!

If you are reading this, I most likely just gave you a crappy crit! What I'm basically trying to say is, don't give up!  
----
IG: @thatpuddinhead

Messages In This Thread
Review of Concept needed - by jackjones - 11-03-2016, 05:57 AM
RE: Review of Concept needed - by John - 11-03-2016, 11:22 PM
RE: Review of Concept needed - by jackjones - 11-05-2016, 09:56 PM
RE: Review of Concept needed - by Jaysea - 11-22-2016, 06:11 PM