hello arts peplez!
Well, aspiring wannabe artist to be more precise hahaha. Not that I think about concept art as actual art... so not even artist really, let's just say wannabe design painter :D.

Thenx for the warm welcome everybody! I intend to fully "abuse" your good intent to further my understanding of digital painting :D.

(12-03-2016, 10:13 AM)Artloader Wrote: Do you have any particular area of your art that you want to improve at first?

Yes, my particular area of art would be fundamentals :D. I think I'm on the track to be moving to some more advanced stuff now, but I'm still stuck with the exercise driven mindset :D, I mean, I'm not ready to start any self project or anything of that magnitude yet as I have A LOT to practice on first.

And one thing in particular I need to figure out is how the heck to properly use the brushes to not end up with muddy colors. And like @Amit here I'm using Krita so I'm in the experimental phase. I only used the round hard edge brush for the drawabox lessons for so long I don't know how to use anything else haha, as you can see form my attempts at the composition homework (http://crimsondaggers.com/forum/thread-8058.html) which are pretty bad in terms of stroke quality :).

So yeah, much to figure out. Good thing I found CD, I think it might be THE BEST digital art self-contained community out there, view through my limited experience with these things D:

Thanks so much again and I'll be sure to check out the challenges/groups and finally step out of the shadow :D

Messages In This Thread
hello arts peplez! - by razvanc-r - 12-03-2016, 12:15 AM
RE: hello arts peplez! - by John - 12-03-2016, 01:16 AM
RE: hello arts peplez! - by razvanc-r - 12-03-2016, 02:16 AM
RE: hello arts peplez! - by Artloader - 12-03-2016, 10:13 AM
RE: hello arts peplez! - by Amit Dutta - 12-04-2016, 07:08 AM
RE: hello arts peplez! - by razvanc-r - 12-04-2016, 06:48 PM