drawabox lesson 14 composition thumbs (paintover please!)
Excellent :D. Watched the video, I totally agree on 1 about where the guys are facing and the and about maybe placing them higher, I'll have to try that and see where it goes. I still think that your paint over looses the dynamism that I was going for though, other than that nice tips!

The second one, no :)) the guy, wasn't supposed to be a giant, but oh well... he was supposed to be some traveler or something that finally found the destination he was looking for, hence pointing :). I like how you add more depth through overlap though. Need to explore that some more.

And about the last, yes, totally agree, that place in the left/middle of the image is kind of lacking, something should be added there. Also I hate my clouds :D better practice those.

All in all nice tips! Thanks very much. Also digging the erotic music! But you might want to lower the volume of it a bit cause your voice is barely understandable at times :)

Thanks again!

Messages In This Thread
RE: drawabox lesson 14 composition thumbs (paintover please!) - by razvanc-r - 12-16-2016, 01:14 AM