Nervous graduate
Hey guys, I am in my last week of college and am about to enter the "real world", and am nervous as hell. My time to to become an adult has come and hopefully I can grow into the illustrator that Ive always wanted to be. I have always wanted to be an illustrator, the idea of not being one never really occurred to me. At least until I got B's and C's on my art homework, not for lack of trying but for lack of ability. I also wasn't able to get into the illustration program in my university, that was a major blow to my dreams haha.  I realized then and there that I was not good at art, and all those years fantasizing about being an amazing artist came crumbling down. I started to study like crazy after that, and I can proudly say I have gotten significantly better in one year. Im certain I can hold my own against my peers now but I know I still have ways to go before I can get stable work. And now that I am in my last week of college, as I am writing this, I know the path ahead is only going to get tougher. I hope I can come here and post my work to get advice about what to improve on in order to get work. So yeah, if you read this whole thing thank you, I know I kind of ranted about how lame I am haha. Into the trenches I march.

Messages In This Thread
Nervous graduate - by DannyMor - 12-07-2016, 01:40 PM
RE: Nervous graduate - by Artloader - 12-07-2016, 11:21 PM
RE: Nervous graduate - by John - 12-07-2016, 11:32 PM
RE: Nervous graduate - by DannyMor - 12-08-2016, 08:11 AM