Nervous graduate
Hi Danny.

Plowing through the mediocrity for that chance to be better is a great mindset to have. That is an admirable trait.

Quote:I have always wanted to be an illustrator, the idea of not being one never really occurred to me.
In the comic book circuit, aspiring comic book creators always ask how to break into comics. The short answer from any pro would be: Make a comic, and congratulations you just broke in.

Maybe the answer here is to just go through it. Make an illustration so you can finally say you are one!

Quote:I know the path ahead is only going to get tougher
You're probably right. Not to be a downer; the effort, patience and discipline you need to get to be good is significantly massive compared to getting to be successful at... say, being an accountant, or banking, or where ever the money's at right now! Not to downplay any of those careers, but it's so rare, especially here in my country, to find people who can sustain themselves through art alone.

Here's to hoping that dream of yours, or whatever it is you got to pull from the inside, gets you to where you want to go.

Looking forward to your SB. Congratulations on graduating and welcome to the Crimson Daggers.

If you are reading this, I most likely just gave you a crappy crit! What I'm basically trying to say is, don't give up!  
----
IG: @thatpuddinhead

Messages In This Thread
Nervous graduate - by DannyMor - 12-07-2016, 01:40 PM
RE: Nervous graduate - by Artloader - 12-07-2016, 11:21 PM
RE: Nervous graduate - by John - 12-07-2016, 11:32 PM
RE: Nervous graduate - by DannyMor - 12-08-2016, 08:11 AM