Hello there!
Hi everyone!

My name is Razvan Preda, or just Razv for short. I am from Romania (somewhere in eastern Europe) and I'm a 26 yo amateur artist with dreams of becoming a pro and hopefully finding work as a concept artist and illustrator for the video games and film industries.

I graduated from an arts high school and went on to obtain a bachelors in Graphic Design (one of the worst choices ever considering I've been dreaming about becoming a concept artist for the past decade). I then spent a year studying Game Design & Development in the Netherlands, hoping that it would be my launching pad into the industry. Dropped out after one year, turns out the only thing they didn't much care about there was art. I am now back home, doing pretty much..nothing; currently trying the self-taught method, but I am lazy, easily distracted and have some difficulty focusing on art with some unfortunate personal circumstances getting in the way. I have a lot to catch up on my fundamentals (mainly anatomy, proportions, color, contrast)

I'm glad I found this community, even though I'm not yet familiar with how things work around here. I was listening to an interview with Alex Negrea (a fellow romanian artist) who said joining the Crimson Daggers was a very wise choice and it helped him grow into the amazing artist he is today; that totally convinced me to check it out, so here I am.

I'm very open to critique/advice/suggestions/tips, so please don't be shy about it. Give it to me straight.
Thank you for your time! 

Here's a link to my online portfolio: https://www.artstation.com/artist/razv_preda

Messages In This Thread
Hello there! - by Razv.Preda - 12-08-2016, 05:29 AM
RE: Hello there! - by Artloader - 12-08-2016, 08:18 AM
RE: Hello there! - by Razv.Preda - 12-12-2016, 09:22 PM
RE: Hello there! - by razvanc-r - 12-08-2016, 05:00 PM
RE: Hello there! - by Razv.Preda - 12-12-2016, 09:26 PM