Hello there!
(12-08-2016, 05:00 PM)razvanc-r Wrote: Hello Razvan :D, I'm not far off either, I'm 29 and want to get into game dev. but for me is a bit more general because of my programming/physics background. I've been thinking of switching to game dev. for a long while now and just started to take it seriously a couple of months ago when I decided to "properly" self-learn drawing/painting (digital) :D. So here I am, I discovered this place a few weeks ago and it's been really great. I also know a couple of others that started with CD and they made it so in the end is just up to us to keep motivated and work on it until we get there, because the resources are there for the grab, the wonderful people are here to help so let's do ti! :)

Also, you say you have trouble staying focused, it might help to join the hangouts group/s at http://www.fusroda.com/hangout, you'll also find other Romanians out there, you can ask for opinions in real time, some might even do quick paint-overs etc. It's great!

Good luck!

Hey Razvan! Nice to see a fellow romanian around here, especially one with the same name as mine, haha : )
I hope you find your way to the top in whatever you choose to pursue in the end and wish you the best of luck with it! Hopefully we can keep in touch around here.

Also, thanks for the tip regarding Fusroda! I had been browsing the platform for a while but never really took the time to properly explore it. I will definitely give it a go soon.

See you around!

Messages In This Thread
Hello there! - by Razv.Preda - 12-08-2016, 05:29 AM
RE: Hello there! - by Artloader - 12-08-2016, 08:18 AM
RE: Hello there! - by Razv.Preda - 12-12-2016, 09:22 PM
RE: Hello there! - by razvanc-r - 12-08-2016, 05:00 PM
RE: Hello there! - by Razv.Preda - 12-12-2016, 09:26 PM