Destroy my sketchbook
Thanks for the answers guys

@John: Well I think it was about the energy and time that keeping the sketchbooks updated and going around the forums being social consumed. I am not naturally a very social guy I guess so it usually ended up with me  deciding I could use the time for studies and such and abandoning them. I never really kept those going for a long time so not a lot lost. It was some time ago and I kind of lost them, so i thought a fresh start would be better. I've gotten to the conclussion that the long term benefits of being part of a community of colleagues is actually not something you can ignore, after having tried the alternative for a while. That should be obvious right? I guess I'm kinda slow that way haha.

I don't really mind critiquing at all! I think each of us giving away the most valuable resource which we have (time) to actually evaluate each other's work and try to help people improve is an awesome thing. I'm no master but i think I can probably give some useful crits in most cases, so i'm definitely gonna be doing that :D.

Thanks for those links dude, cool stuff! I'll probably be jumping on to the cd Discord at some point to see what's up haha.
And yeah, character design is one of my favorite things so I'm definitely gonna check that out.

Btw, you've got some cool stuff on your sketchbook, I'll be paying it a proper visit soon!

@Artloader: Thanks man! I am self-taught indeed, so yeah, I guess I've really been missing a community. I'm looking forward to giving it and taking it, if you'll pardon the innuendo! 

Cool stuff on your sketchbook as well, I'll be paying a visit there soon as well! 

A little update on the character, just so i don't make a post with no art update.

[Image: mole2.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
Destroy my sketchbook - by FabianSaravia - 12-22-2016, 09:56 PM
RE: Destroy my sketchbook - by John - 12-22-2016, 11:05 PM
RE: Destroy my sketchbook - by Artloader - 12-23-2016, 05:15 PM
RE: Destroy my sketchbook - by FabianSaravia - 12-24-2016, 12:49 PM
RE: Destroy my sketchbook - by dodeqaa - 12-24-2016, 12:52 PM
RE: Destroy my sketchbook - by John - 12-24-2016, 02:02 PM
RE: Destroy my sketchbook - by FabianSaravia - 12-27-2016, 10:07 AM
RE: Destroy my sketchbook - by RottenPocket - 12-30-2016, 10:38 AM
RE: Destroy my sketchbook - by Fedodika - 01-09-2017, 01:44 AM