From the pits!
(01-10-2017, 12:26 AM)Artloader Wrote: Hey Matteo - welcome to Crimson Daggers :).

I can see that you are from that rare breed of artist - the sword fighting heavy metal boxing gamedev artist - I think you will fit right in here!

If you're up for some serious art study, or maybe not so serious - you've come to the right place - there's some cool art studying going on right here.

I recommend you start up a sketchbook thread and share your journey with the community and John's already shown you where to look if you're after a study group.

Go for it!

Thanks buddy, trying to keep it fresh :) I think so too, from what I've seen so far this forum looks really nice and people seem really active and engaging which is super cool. 

I would call my studdying pretty serious, but done around other stuff - so it's not full time. Slow motion is better than no motion for me, so at least it stays pretty consistent. 

I'll do just that! Have not had a SB in a long time (as in "Did something bad happen to conceptart.org?" long) so it's going to be super great to get that going again. Been browsing around and there's a lot of nice things to look at there. I remember being really intimidated by the SBs of other's but even with the amount of talent that I see here it's thuroughly enjoyable to check all of them out. 

Thanks again for the welcome, it means a lot to me - I agree with your quote btw, the one in your signature. Good stuff. 

Talk to you later, and have a nice day/night depending on where you're at.

Messages In This Thread
From the pits! - by deusExMatteo - 01-09-2017, 10:25 PM
RE: From the pits! - by John - 01-09-2017, 10:58 PM
RE: From the pits! - by deusExMatteo - 01-10-2017, 07:20 AM
RE: From the pits! - by Artloader - 01-10-2017, 12:26 AM
RE: From the pits! - by deusExMatteo - 01-10-2017, 07:27 AM