Hel-o!
I gotcha.

I can understand why you feel that way. Anxiety and excitement are just lenses people use to view the same thing. As you may or may not have already experienced, being anxious usually keeps anyone from doing something. It's a silly thing to feel. It's that act of prejudging or preempting something we don't even know that hasn't even happened yet. We're jumping the gun, already trying to label the unknown in a negative light.

I do sound like I'm talking at a certain level where I'm beyond anxiety. I'm not. And sometimes I still do spiral down the same set of stairs. The thing that helped me was somebody pointing out that there was no stair to begin with and it was just a construct I made for myself to worry about nothing.

There's nothing to be insecure about. Trepidation, especially in what we do, is a silly thing. Maybe next time, when a million of people's jobs are at stake, rely on what you do or don't do, and anxiety starts to kick in? I just might buy you a drink haha!

You're okay Emel. Really nice meeting you. Just hoped we forum talked sooner.

You stalker.

If you are reading this, I most likely just gave you a crappy crit! What I'm basically trying to say is, don't give up!  
----
IG: @thatpuddinhead

Messages In This Thread
Hel-o! - by EmEl - 04-13-2017, 10:30 PM
RE: Hel-o! - by John - 04-14-2017, 03:02 PM
RE: Hel-o! - by EmEl - 04-15-2017, 03:26 PM
RE: Hel-o! - by John - 04-15-2017, 06:24 PM
RE: Hel-o! - by Artloader - 04-16-2017, 05:10 AM
RE: Hel-o! - by EmEl - 04-19-2017, 12:04 AM
RE: Hel-o! - by John - 04-20-2017, 12:48 AM
RE: Hel-o! - by Artloader - 04-20-2017, 12:57 AM