hellllooo
Quote:This line of work seems pretty hairy

How so?

Quote:Feelings are fleeting for sure! But is something you feel too right?

If by 'resolve' you mean that feeling you get when drawing that you seem to be in your element, sure I do. But that hardly counts as resolve. 'Resolve' is a word reserved to describe a thing you need do rather than the thing you want to do. Have you ever said to yourself that you'd rather play video games instead than just draw? Or go out with friends, or watch Youtube, or anything else besides making art?

When things get tough, when things don't line up the way you wanted it, that's probably a good time to assess if you do have resolve.

(I talk as if I'm the one to talk... I'd rather look at everyone's art and chatting it up on the forum than doing my own, as we can both witness how long I'm typing my messages out!)

All I'm saying, you are young. Darting hobby to hobby is probably a good thing to do at your age and there's nothing wrong with it. You don't want to be stuck with doing something out of stubbornness, which in turn, regretting the stuff you wish you'd do while you still have your youth. Then again, who am I to say what you should do!

Go do whatever! But most importantly, start posting your work!

... or not!

If you are reading this, I most likely just gave you a crappy crit! What I'm basically trying to say is, don't give up!  
----
IG: @thatpuddinhead

Messages In This Thread
hellllooo - by Schwing - 06-29-2017, 05:31 AM
RE: hellllooo - by John - 06-29-2017, 11:32 PM
RE: hellllooo - by Schwing - 06-30-2017, 05:09 AM
RE: hellllooo - by Artloader - 06-30-2017, 10:28 PM
RE: hellllooo - by John - 07-01-2017, 12:05 AM
RE: hellllooo - by Schwing - 07-01-2017, 02:36 AM
RE: hellllooo - by Schwing - 07-01-2017, 02:58 AM
RE: hellllooo - by procxied - 07-10-2017, 03:16 AM
RE: hellllooo - by Schwing - 07-21-2017, 07:36 AM