RandomGreenButton's Durp Dump
(10-23-2017, 02:58 AM)ThereIsNoJustice Wrote: Hi, RGB. Welcome to the forum!

You have some cool ideas here, but I think there is an unfinished look to at least the work you've posted here. Obviously for a sketchbook or a daily art goal not everything has to be pushed to a total finish, but be careful that you're not developing bad habits.

Look forward to more posts.

I've been trying to just get a few things done as fast as possible for now. Plus with being unable to draw for almost 2 months took a little hit on me. Still having some trouble with putting a lot of time into anything, and "Completing" things will be difficult any time soon. 

This thing was sketched out fairly quickly during a saturday and sunday even whilst being over worked during the weekdays two months ago. :P
[Image: capfdsture_by_randomgreenbutton-dbrdyye.png]

But now I'm just having trouble with getting something even decently visualised even after 3 days or something. (The durp down below that's troubling me atm). Tried to work on it, then I might have been scared off a little with the idea that I've only got this week left of my break until I either get into the Industry or straight back to a job that takes over all weekdays and kills my brain.
[Image: captsdure_by_randomgreenbutton-dbrdyyo.png]
My character on the left and the little illustration visual I'm struggling with.

Idk, if I end up finding a job then I'll be able to get more finished pieces done. But for now, it's just going to be un-clean illustrations and other stuff XD.

Messages In This Thread
RE: RandomGreenButton's Durp Dump - by RandomGreenButton - 10-23-2017, 03:51 AM