RandomGreenButton's Durp Dump
(10-25-2017, 02:03 PM)NoodleInBox Wrote: I really like your latest painting man. But try paying more attention to your faces they look a bit wonky. Maybe its becasue the painting isnt finished yet but just as a reminder <3 and both of the arms in the middle have very long forearms and look stiff. I think your composition is pretty nice i just dont get (maybe its just me being stupid) what those floating things in the background are. I think its a good idea for composition i just dont really know what those things are. Keeepp rocking man!

Sorry for the late reply. Work days started early (don't have time for using my comp).
Oh, okays, ill get to fixing the arms if I can... Somehow :'(. The faces are dead because I'm crappy at them and couldnt be asked to work on 'em too much at that time XD I'll try fixing them as much as I can today whilst streaming for extra forcefulness. I dont know what the ball things are either (plz don't ask easy to ask questions :P, you'll make me cry!) I'll probably add more "noise" with more random things, then reduce the attention to them with more blur and with the other items.

Messages In This Thread
RE: RandomGreenButton's Durp Dump - by RandomGreenButton - 10-29-2017, 02:23 AM