Greetings
(10-06-2018, 02:14 AM)Thank you, Artloader. I agree with you about refining the areas I want to draw attention to and leaving the rest less defined. That has always been a problem for me and I often spend too much time on detailing. That\s not good for me, because I tend to grow bored and leave a lot of projects unfinished. I would rather focus on quantity at this point and learn from everything I do.I looked at your sketchbook. You have some really nice work and your growth as an artist over the last couple of years is evident. It's people like you who are very inspirational to me. i used to lurk at the forums on conceptart.org, and  I remember feeling bolstered by users who have grown into fine artists over the years. You would see them posting their studies throughout the years and continually improving. If I have any goals here it is just that: to be consistent, continue to do studies, post them, get feedback, and improve. Hopefully my motivation and drive will continue. Wrote: Welcome to Crimson Daggers Shinkasuru :).

There is still some life of a sort left here so come on in and join the party :).

Nice start with that painting, your proportions and colours look pretty good to me so far without seeing the ref.  If it was me I would now go in and refine the areas I want to draw attention to and leave the rest less defined but it's up to you.

Keep posting dude!

Messages In This Thread
Greetings - by Shinkasuru - 10-05-2018, 12:29 PM
RE: Greetings - by Artloader - 10-06-2018, 02:14 AM
RE: Greetings - by Shinkasuru - 10-06-2018, 04:25 AM