Where it’s at - Illustrator looking to build skills!
Rendering is looking pretty good and its great you have some finished pieces and with a considerable amount of characters.
a couple of things that stand out at a glance for me.

-you can do more with the lighting color
-you have quite allot of close to local colors all competing for attention.
-you can control what stands out by selectively using saturation, contrast and detail level.
-particularly evident in your portraits, your forms look a bit flat partially due to the direction of your brush strokes. Give it a try painting over imaginary 3d forms

-sizing and spacing of character is are very similar making things feel more still and uninteresting as a composition
-your overlaps are also very minimal which adds to the lack of depth
-posing and anatomy has some good and not so good moments here a couple of figures look off balance or a bit awkward
-you could inject allot more interest with more color variation particularly in the skin
-with your face studies i think you need to focus on the stepped back image a little more as some of the details look well rendered separately but could work as a whole better.

you have allot of good going on so I hope you don't take these points as discouraging.
keep picking away at your weaker areas and keep improving
give us a shout if I can help with anything
power to ya

GUMROAD | ARTSTATIONINSTAGRAM | YOUTUBETWITCH | SKETCHBOOK
Discord tag: AndrewGibbons#3357

Messages In This Thread
RE: Where it’s at - Working illustrator looking to build skills! - by xelfereht - 02-05-2019, 12:04 AM