Look what the Sonoran wind just blew in!
Heya! Thanks for commenting over my sketchbook!
So I checked your website since it seems it has way more of your artwork besides what you have in here. And man! I feel what you do is the stuff that always escapes me, mostly horror, surreal, dark humor, or depression/sadness themes! But in comparison to what I'm used to see on others, you seem to spice them up with comedy, softer shapes, curves and sometimes a friendlier look. I guess surreal does fit as the right category.

I especially like this girl with her pitbull! The color does make the difference, it has that 80-90s hard rock/metal vibe to it! Although I don't know much about that topic itself. I personally really liked the boar with the gnome hat and the tissue or handkerchief waving bye!
2018/2017 sketchbook I think you had a grittier design than you have now. More mischievous? I liked those!
Hmm, have you tried inking? Maybe punching those blacks can make all the difference. I think though your pastels is what is catching my eye more, damn color! Ha, have you tried watercolors? I know almost nothing about traditional media, so I was wondering about why did you decide to use them? Convenience or are you going for a certain look on your pieces?
Anyhow! Keep it up!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Look what the Sonoran wind just blew in! - by Rotohail - 10-22-2019, 08:23 PM